Zi Siang See
Zi Siang See focuses on the research interests of virtual and augmented reality. His work has been published and presented in Springer’s journal in Virtual Reality and Siggraph Asia Mobile Graphics and Interactive Applications. During his involvement in industrial projects, he has developed numerous IT and creative operations focused in corporate communications specialization. These include the collaborations with McDonald’s corporation, Lafarge Cement, AirAsia, Capitaland, SP Setia, Suria KLCC and various communications agencies.
At Centre of Research-Creation in Digital Media, he has been working on research projects related to exhibition space technologies and AR/VR for social good. User experience and usability in terms of human computer interaction are practical elements for having successful research and development projects. Some of the collaboration includes working with experts from University of South Australia, University of Reading Malaysia, University College Dublin, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman and Taiwan National Chengchi University.
- On-going research projects:
- AR and VR Pillar for Exhibition Space
- Building Information Modeling Room-Scale VR
- Cross Section AR User Experience
- VR360 for Disaster Relief
- HDR Spherical Panorama for High Fidelity VR360
- Avatar body in photo-realistic VR360
- Medical Learning Murmurs Simulation with Mobile Audible Augmented Reality